What is Android ?
Android was originally founded by Andy Rubin in 2003 under the company name Android, Inc. It is correct that he previously worked for Apple and Microsoft, however he quit Apple, Inc. at about 15 years before the original iPhone was launched. At 2005, Google finished their acquisition of Android, Inc.
Hence, Google becomes the author of Android. Two years after the acquisition of Android, Google launched the Open Handset Alliance (OHA).
which lists companies, especially mobile device manufacturers, which ships some of their devices with Google’s Android OS (with Google Play Services). This leads to the fact that Android is not just owned by Google, but also all members of the Open Handset Alliance (including Samsung, Lenovo, Sony and other companies who makes Android devices).
- Chapter 1 :- Introducation of Android
- Chapter 2 :- Android Studio
- Chapter 3 :- Instant Run in Android Studio
- Chapter 4 :- TextView
- Chapter 5 :- AutoCompleteTextView
- Chapter 6 :- Autosizing TextViews
- Chapter 7 :- ListView
- Chapter 8 :- Layouts
- Chapter 9 :- ConstraintLayout
- Chapter 10 :- TextInputLayout
- Chapter 11 :- CoordinatorLayout and Behaviors
- Chapter 12 :- Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Chapter 13 :- Firebase Realtime DataBase
- Chapter 14 :- Firebase App Indexing
- Chapter 15 :- Google signin integration on android
- Chapter 16 :-Google Awareness APIs
- Chapter 17 :- Google Maps API v2 for Android
- Chapter 18 :- Google Drive API
- Chapter 19 :- Displaying Google Ads
- Chapter 20 :- Google Play Store
- Chapter 21 :- Many other chapters cover in this Book